Designed for exterior or interior applications ideal for all types of commercial properties
- Strong double wall 55mm aluminium extrusion.
- Esecially for openings larger than the safeguard 38 maximum size.
- Internal and external use
- Standard white or brown finish
- Powder coat option to any standard BS/RAL colour
- Manual or electric operation
- New build option
- Max 6m w x 4m h, Max area 20 sqm
Our Safeguard 60 can be used in the following sectors.
A vertical security roller shutter design for retail and commercial property and suitable for both internal & external use.
Opening height up to 5000mm, opening width up to 6000mm. Maximum area 20m2.
Shutter weight 9kg/m2 of door opening.
Manufactured from 55mm double walled aluminium lath.
93mm deep extruded aluminium ‘L’ profile bottom rail.
60 x 27mm or 75 x 27mm extruded aluminium guide with integral box section for strength. Guide size is dependant upon coil size.
Continuous mild steel tube – with counterbalance springs inside the tube for manual operation shutters.
Compact four sided pre-finished steel cover to roller shutter coil.
Locking / Mode of Operation
Manual operated shutters are supplied with a key lock to the bottom slat.
Electrically operated shutters are supplied with a rocker switch as standard.
- Available in both electrical & manual operation.
- Key switch Operation (Electric Operation)
- Bullet locks to manual doors in lieu of bottom slat lock. (Manual Operation)
- Group controller to operate up to 4 shutters from one location. (Electric Operation)
- Safety photocells
- Remote control operation.
- Wireless safety bottom edge kit.
- Battery back up
- Remote control wireless keypad.
- Sloping bottom rail.