A&C Maintenance have been providing a maintenance service to our customers for well over 45 years & with our wealth of experience serviced every type of industrial door. From our head office in Dinnington, Sheffield, we run a fleet of modern fully equipped vehicles which have easy access to the motorway networks enabling us to offer a fast and reliable service.
A&C Maintenance have the knowledge & experience to service & repair the following:
- Industrial Doors
- Roller Shutter Doors
- Rolling Grilles
- Dock Levellers
- High Speed Doors
- Loading Bay Equipment
- Commercial Doors
- Electric Gates (Commercial & Domestic)
- Steel Hinged Doors
- Sectional Overhead Doors
- Traffic Barriers
- Fire Shutter Doors
- Auto Doors
The process in setting up & carrying out a maintenance agreement is as follows:
- Our surveyor will visit site & carry out a free survey of the doors & leave a copy of the numbered report for referring with the quotation.
- A quotation is issued to the client with the relevant survey reference number & with a plan of the site. Each door location is identified and numbered on the plan.
- Once an order has been received the first service will be booked with the client. Engineers will position service pockets aside each door with a door log. Each pocket is numbered in accordance with the site plan.
- A&C Engineers will carry out a service to each door in strict accordance with our service check lists for each door type.
- The doors will beck checked for damage & faults, and they will check that the doors comply with the latest health & safety legislation.
- Seals of the doors are checked with thermal imaging for any heat loss from the building.
- On completion of the service checks a report is presented to the client along with details of any faults & recommendations.
- A quotation will follow for any repairs referring to the door & report numbers.
- All information, reports, quotes etc is stored within our database and a history of the sites/doors is created over time. Any queries from our clients can easily be answered.
PLEASE NOTE Under the Workplace ( Health, Safety & Welfare ) Regulations 1992, the Provision & use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998, and the Fire Precautions 1991. Employers are bound to safeguard the Health and Safety of their employees & visitors to their premises, this means that manual & power operated should be maintained by competent engineers on a regular basis to provide a safe environment. All roller shutters & industrial doors should have regular planned maintenance in accordance with Regulation 5 of the Workplace ( Health & Safety Welfare ) Regulations 1992.