Insulated Roller Shutter
A range of vertical insulated roller shutters available with manual or electric operation. The shutter when open coils up neatly above the opening and does not encroach or cover the roof area behind the door. Designed for warehouses, industrial units, garages, workshops, schools, hospitals, bus depots, agricultural buildings, etc.
- Steel Curtain
- Insulation in Accordance with building regulations
- High Speed Model option available
- Manual Operation or Electric Operation
Our Insulated Roller Shutter can be used in the following sectors.
Mode of Operation
- Hand Chain operation by pulling on the hand chain assisted by reduction gearing & mechanical springs within the barrel. Safety brake supplied as standard.
- Electric operation by 3ph 415v safedrive motor with an integral safety brake, duty rating of 60% as standard.
- Electric opertion by 1ph 20v tube motor. Safety brake supplied as standard.
Mild steel tube, mounted on bright steel shafts running in ball races.
Cold rolled galvanised mild steel to form a channel section of adequate depth. Guides are fitted with a mild steel mounting angle in order to secure the guides to the opening structure. Plastic wear resistant strips are fitted to the toes of the guides.
Roller shutters can be provided with many optional extras / upgrades.
- Polyester powder coat finish to a standard BS or RAL colour (Subject to availability).
- Twin Pile Guide Seal
- 100 – 200mm Head Seal
- Threshold Seal
Canopies & Closures
- Hood Cover
- Jamb Flashing Closure
- Steel Hinged Door (With fixed infill panel)
Security Options & Upgrades
- Chain Keep
- Ground Lock
- Keyswitch Locking Box
- Anti-Ram Raid Posts
- Steel Protection Bollards (Powder coated yellow and supplied with yellow & black hazard tape as standard).
- Steel Jamb Protection
- Photo Cells
- Safety bottom edge
- Ground Lock & Bullet Lock Interlock
Electric Operation Upgrades
- Push Button Station (Supplied as standard with electrically operated doors)
- Lockable push button station
- Rocker switch (Supplied as standard with tube motor shutters).
- Key switch
- Radio Transmitters
- Motion Dectors
- Induction Loops
- Photo Cells
- Group Control