Steel Hinged Door
Steel Doorsets have changed a great deal in past years, they now provide a pleasing appearance with their flush smooth leaves, and neat profile frames. Combined, they provide high performance and architectural versatility. Manufactured with modern precision plant the leaves and frames are produced to a consistently high quality, providing a dependable and stable product. Doorsets are factory prepared to receive ironmongery and are light and easy to handle on site, thereby affording speedy and efficient installation.
- Low Maintence
- High Wind Resistance
- Energy Efficient
- Choice of most RAL Colours
Our Steel Hinged Door can be used in the following sectors.
For clients working within a tight budget, but require a more stronger and secure door than your standard timber doors.
- Excellent U-Value 1.4 W/m²
- Emergency exit of personnel doors
- High security astragal to 3 sides of the frame
- Integrated rubber seal to all 4 sides
- Stock range of colours available
- Available next day on all stock sizes and colours
- All fire exit doors come supplied with Panic Bar c/w Latch
- Are personnel doors come supplied with a Mortice Sashlock, Lever Handles & Euro Cylinder
Stock Door Sizes (Structural Opening)
- 900mm(W) x 2100mm(H)
- 1000mm(W) x 2100mm(H)
- 1300mm(W) x 2100mm(H)
Ideal for offices, student accommodation & residential properties.
For clients requiring a steel door with a structural stock sized opening. Most cost effective option than a bespoke sized door opening.
- Shaped profile frame provides a natural astragal
- Increased security with 4mm integral bars within the door leaf.
- 3mm steel backing plates reinforce the door and give a solid fixing platform for the door hardware.
- 4 stock sizes available.
- Polyurethane foam injection throughout the leaf and frame.
- Frame anti-jemmy studs
- Standard colour finishes available (subject to stock).
- All fire exit doors are supplied with either a panic bolt or panic bolt
- All personnel doors come supplied with 10 point locking, lever handles and cylinder.
Stock Door Sizes (Structural Opening)
- 900mm(W) x 2105mm(H)
- 920mm(W) x 2075mm(H)
- 1000mm(W) x 2105mm(H)
- 1120mm(W) x 2075mm(H)
- 1220mm(W) x 2075mm(H)
Ideal for warehouses and factories.
Bespoke manufactured doors tailor made to the clients structural opening. Available in single, leaf & half and double doors.
High quality steel door with adjustable frame as standard, to bridge the gap between the door frame and rebate. This ensures a perfect fit with minimal use of sealant, even if the brickwork is uneven.
- Anti-rust high tensile steel security door with insulated core.
- Adjust to fit expandable frame.
- 3 year anti-rust warranty
- 5 year door furniture warranty
- Supplied fully finished in a choice of 100 B.S or RAL colours.
- Grade 13 stainless steel dog bolt hinges
- DDA approved aluminium threshold strip with rubber seal.
- Security astragal sits flush with the outside frame and prevents assailants indentifying the position of locking bar on the opposite side of the door.
- Top and side infill panels available to match the door
- Flush bolts (Double and leaf & half doors only).
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance option
- LPCB Levels 1 & 2 security option
- Acoustic door option, 42 – 62db rating option.
Structural opening minium and maximum sizes
Single Leaf Door
|Leaf & Half Door||
Double Leaf Door
|(W) 700 – 1300mm||(W) 1000 – 1800mm||(W) 1300 – 2200mm|
|(H) 1900 – 2300mm||(H) 1950 – 2300mm||(H) 1900 – 2300mm|
- Vision panels (Various sizes and types of glazing).
- Louvre panels (Various sizes availble).
- Powder coat finish to standard BS or RAL colour, if not in standard colour range).
- Marine grade finish also available.
- Double ramped threshold available for doors needing pallet truck access.
- Specialist inward and outward opening threshold available where water ingress is a issue on inward opening doors.
- Solid, glazed and louvred side & over panels available.
- Door opening modifications
- Acoustic rated doors
- Fire resistant doors
- LPCB security levels 1 & 2