Safeguard 76 Roller Shutter
The Safeguard 76 Roller Shutter is designed to be installed to the external wall of a building and on a wide range of applications such as factories, industrial units, loading bays, shop fronts, office windows, doorways and farm buildings.
All of our shutters comply with the machinery directive and are CE marked giving details of the installation to the shutter / motor and controller combination, which is now classed as a machine.
- Strong single cold rolled galvanised steel
- Manual or electric operation
- Virtually un-limited max size (Dependent on mode of operation).
Our Safeguard 76 Roller Shutter can be used in the following sectors.
A vertical roller shutter available with manual or electric operation with solid 76mm lath.
Modes of Operation:
- Push up / Pull down operation by lifting manually & pulling down, assisted by mechanical springs within the barrel. (Pull down hook pole on larger doors). Max size 2 x 2.
- Hand Chain operation by pulling on the hand chain assisted by reduction gearing & mechanical springs within the barrel. Safety brake supplied as standard.
- Electric operation by 3ph 415v safedrive motor with an integral safety brake, duty rating of 60% as standard.
- Electric opertion by 1ph 20v tube motor. Safety brake supplied as standard.
Constructed from 76mm galvanised cold rolled scroll sections of suitable gauge, each alternate lath is fitted with a steel endlock to prevent lateral movement and wind anchor locks on larger doors.
The base of the curtain is fitted with a steel angle reinforcing rail of adequate size forming an inverted ‘T’.
Formed from cold rolled mild steel channel sections secured to the opening structure by full height mild steel fixing angles.
Constructed from mild steel tube, mounted on bright steel shafts running in ball races, reduction drive gearing where applicable is by machine cut steel gears or chain drive to suit the size of the opening.
- Nylon brush seal to shutter guides
- 100 – 200mm Head seal
- Wrap-around rubber seal to bottom rail
- Threshold Seal
- Windanchor Guide & Endlocks (Standard on larger doors, but can be added to smaller doors for extra security).
Canopies & Closures
- Hood Cover
- Jamb Flashing Closure
- Wicket Gate (Including interlock for electric operated shutters).
- Steel Hinged Door (With fixed infill panel)
Security Options & Upgrades
- Centre Lock
- Bullet Locks
- Chain Keep
- Ground Lock
- Shoot Bolt
- Keyswitch Locking Box
- Anti-Ram Raid Posts
- Windlocks / Guides
- Steel Protection Bollards (Powder coated yellow and supplied with yellow & black hazard tape as standard).
- Steel Jamb Protection
- Photo Cells
- Safety bottom edge
- Ground Lock & Bullet Lock Interlock
Electric Operation Upgrades
- Push Button Station (Supplied as standard with electrically operated doors)
- Lockable push button station
- Rocker switch (Supplied as standard with tube motor shutters).
- Key switch
- Radio Transmitters
- Motion Dectors
- Induction Loops
- Photo Cells
- Group Control
- Plastisol finish to standard Masterline & Accent colour ranges. (Please click image to enlarge)
- Powder coat finish to standard BS or RAL colour (Subject to availability, please click image to enlarge).