Modern alternative to the traditional grille designed for fitting to servery applications such as hotels, receptions and bars.
- Strong extruded aluminium grille
- Powder coat colour option
- Spans up to difference 5500m
- 150mm or 75mm link spacing vertical or brickbond design can be mixed with solid laths.
Our Serveryguard 90 can be used in the following sectors.
Opening height up to 5000mm, opening width up to 5500mm. Maximum area 16m².
Shutter weight: 6 kg/m² of door opening.
100mmdeep extruded aluminium profile horizontal rows spaced 150mm with vertical links to provide 69% vision.
93mm extruded aluminium ‘L’ profile bottom rail.
60 x 27mm or 75 x 27mm extruded aluminium guide with integral box section for strength. Guide size is dependent upon coil box size.
Continuous mild steel tube – with counterbalance springs inside the tube for manual operation shutters.
Compact four sided pre-finished steel cover to roller shutter coil.
Manual push up/pull down operation with locking bottom rail. Maximum area 8m².
Electric operation with 240v 1ph motor via control button unit. Maximum area 16m².
- Available in both electrical & manual operation.
- Key switch Operation (Electric Operation)
- Bullet locks to manual doors in lieu of bottom slat lock. (Manual Operation)
- Group controller to operate up to 4 shutters from one location. (Electric Operation)
- Safety photocells
- Remote control operation.
- Wireless safety bottom edge kit.
- Battery back up
- Remote control wireless keypad.