Compact Fold Up Door
Ideal for a wide variety of applications including, industrial units, storage buildings, modern vehicle workshops, showrooms, fire and ambulance needing an easy to operate, strong water proof door. The door design is open to a wide variety of arrangements, Glazing infill to provide maximum transmission of natural light, thermally insulated panels or a combination of both panel types. All panels can be factory finished to most B.S standard colours.
- Low Maintenance
- enables you to maximise the usage of your space
- High Wind Resistance
- Energy Efficient
- Choice of most RAL Colours
Our Compact Fold Up Door can be used in the following sectors.
Panels are 610mm deep and 40mm thick reinforced by means of aluminium U-sections.
- Insulating material: Hard polystyrene.
- Internal and external lining: Aluminum stucco, total thickness 0.8mm.
- Insulation value k = 0.76(m2K)
Doors are CE marked and comply with the latest European standards and guidelines. Standard safety features include:
- Anti fall protection
- Slack cable protection
- Anti-lift protection
- Steel cables with safety factor 6
- Railes with finger protection guard & warning markings
- Water permeability class 2
- Air permerability class 2
- Sound reduction +20db
The below colours are standard RAL colours we can supply both sides of the panels in.
- RAL 3002, Caramine Red
- RAL 5010, Gentian Blue
- RAL 5016, Traffic Blue
- RAL 6005, Moss Green
- RAL 7016, Anthracite Grey
- RAL 7032, Pebble Grey
- RAL 9002, Grey White
- RAL 9006, White Aluminium
Different glazing options are available, please speak to our sales office for further details.
Available in both 1ph 240v or 3ph 415v motor.
Supplied with a CS300 control panel with digital limits. Control panel comes with push buttons up/down/stop buttons for operating door.
- High Speed Motor
- IP65 Rated Motor & Control Panel
- 100% Duty Rated Motor (for frequently used doors).
- Standard Safety Photocell
- Remote Control
- Pull Cord
- Radar Detection
- Ventilation Panels.
- Wicket Door