Safeguard 100 Roller Shutter
A range of external shutters designed for the installation to the exterior wall of the building. The shutters cover a wide range of applications and each has its own particular merits.
- 100mm flat face galvanised lath
- Internal or external use.
- Strong single cold rolled up galvanised Steel
- Powder coat or pastisol colour finis optional
- Manual or electrical operation
- Virtually un-limited max size.
Our Safeguard 100 Roller Shutter can be used in the following sectors.
Modes of Operation:
The base of the curtain is fitted with a steel angle reinforcing rail of adequate size forming an inverted ‘T’.
Formed from cold rolled mild steel channel sections secured to the opening structure by full height mild steel fixing angles.
Constructed from mild steel tube fitted with counterbalance high tensile helical springs, mounted on bright steel shafts running in ball races, reduction drive gearing where applicable is by machine cut steel gears or chain drive to suit the size of the opening.
Roller shutters can be provided with many optional extras / upgrades.
- Polyester powder coat finish to a standard BS or RAL colour (Subject to availability).
- Twin Pile Guide Seal
- 100 – 200mm Head Seal
- Threshold Seal
Canopies & Closures
- Hood Cover
- Jamb Flashing Closure
- Steel Hinged Door (With fixed infill panel)
Security Options & Upgrades
- Bullet Locks
- Chain Keep
- Ground Lock
- Keyswitch Locking Box
- Anti-Ram Raid Posts
- Steel Protection Bollards (Powder coated yellow and supplied with yellow & black hazard tape as standard).
- Steel Jamb Protection
- Photo Cells
- Safety bottom edge
- Ground Lock & Bullet Lock Interlock
Electric Operation Upgrades
- Push Button Station (Supplied as standard with electrically operated doors)
- Lockable push button station
- Rocker switch (Supplied as standard with tube motor shutters).
- Key switch
- Radio Transmitters
- Motion Dectors
- Induction Loops
- Photo Cells
- Group Control