External or internal shutters designed for protection of properties , with less obtrusive and more aesthetically pleasing deterrent to that of a traditional roller shutter.
- Internal or external use
- Standard Whie or brown finish powder coat finish
- Manual or electric operation
- Compact shutter box
- Curtain weight 8kgm square
- Max 4m w x 4m h, Max area 16sqm
Our Safeguard 38 can be used in the following sectors.
A vertical security roller shutters with a slim line design to minimises the visual impact on the property. This shutter is suitable for both internal and external applications to windows, doorways, counters, serveries & bars.
- Opening height up to 5000mm, opening width up to 4000mm to a maximum area of 12m².
- Shutter weight: 8 kg/m².
Constructed from 38mm extruded twin skin aluminium profile.
54 x 36mm extruded aluminium with internal box sections for strength and reinforcing angle.
60 x 24mm extruded aluminium guide with integral box sections for additional strength.
Continuous mild steel tube – with counterbalance springs inside the tube for manual operation shutters.
Compact four sided pre-finished steel cover to roller shutter coil.
Safety brake supplied as standard for electric shutters over a certain sizes. Please speak to our sales or technical department for further information.
- Powder coat finish to any standard BS or RAL colour subject to availibility
- New build box system
- Keyswitch operation
- LPCB Insurance / Police approved upgrade
- Lockable keyswitch box
- Dual pole rocker switch
- Group controller
- Remote control (Complete with reciever, transmitter & safety photo cell).
- Battery back up.