Ideal for securing any serving hatch in, bars kitchens, hotels, hospitals, receptions etc…
- Extruded aluminium curtain
- Medium security
- Powder coat colour options
- Spans upto 4000
- Manual or electric operation
- Compact coil box
- Can be mixed with vision guard slats
- High security guide option
- Bottom rail locking
Our Serveryguard 38 can be used in the following sectors.
Opening height up to 5000mm, opening width up to 4000mm to a maximum area of 12m².
Shutter weight: 8 kg/m².
Constructed from 38mm extruded twin skin aluminium profile.
54 x 36mm extruded aluminium with internal box sections for strength and reinforcing angle.
60 x 24mm extruded aluminium guide with integral box sections for additional strength.
Continuous mild steel tube – with counterbalance springs inside the tube for manual operation shutters.
Compact four sided pre-finished steel cover to roller shutter coil.
Manual push up/pull down operation via bottom rail lock or bullet locks. Maximum area 7m².
Rod crank operation, self locking Maximum area 3.5m².
Geared belt (low security) self locking. Maximum area 3m².
Swivel belt (low security) self locking. Maximum area 2m².
Electric operation with 240v 1ph motor via control button unit. Maximum area 12m².
- Powder coat finish to any standard BS or RAL colour subject to availibility
- New build box system
- Keyswitch operation
- LPCB Insurance / Police approved upgrade
- Lockable keyswitch box
- Dual pole rocker switch
- Group controller
- Remote control (Complete with reciever, transmitter & safety photo cell).
- Battery back up.