Steel Hinged Fire Door
Designed to prevent the spread of fire or maintain security ranging from 30mins to 4 hours fire resistance. Ideal for all types of commercial and industrial applications.
- Galvanised steel construction
- Upto 4 Hrs Fire Protection
- Polyester powder coat finish to standard BS or RAL colour.
- Available in Single or Double Leaf.
- Various ironmongery options available.
Our Steel Hinged Fire Door can be used in the following sectors.
45mm thich Door leaf with flush lipped astragal constructed from:-
- 2No. 1.2mm thick ‘Rustec’ sheets which are Dutch folded and internally bonded together.
Manufactured from 1.6mm thick ‘Rustec’ steel.
- Single rebate 104mm wide frame with additional rebate for flush lip.
- A minium of six full adjustable fixing points are provided to each jamb.
- Unique ‘Adjust-2-fit’ side channels with each frame.
BS 7352 Grade 13 stainless steel, twin bearing template drilled butt hinges with integral high security dog bolts are fitted as standard with CE marking.
Comes as standard in a powder coated finish in one of our standard colours.
Aluminium low profile DDA approved threshold with neoprene seal on external outward openings doors.
Self adhesive P-seal provided as standard.
- Vision panels (Various sizes and types of glazing).Louvre panels (Various sizes availble).
- Powder coat finish to standard BS or RAL colour, if not in standard colour range).
- Marine grade finish also available.
- Double ramped threshold available for doors needing pallet truck access.
- Specialist inward and outward opening threshold available where water ingress is a issue on inward opening doors.
- Solid, glazed and louvred side & over panels available.
- Door opening modifications
- Acoustic rated doors
- Fire resistant doors
- LPCB security levels 1 & 2