Automatic fire curtains are designed to contain a fire and its smoke yet are far efficient than that of steel roller shutters and can also be retro-fitted to the existing building.
A&C Maintenance Ltd designs, manufactures and installs gravity fail-safe smoke and fire curtains that offer the very latest in electronic technology, making our products the first choice with engineers, designers and architects.
Invisible when not in use, fire curtains are automatically activated in the event of a power failure. This ensures safety where it is needed without having to compromise on the aesthetics of design of a building.
- No compromise on design in large open plan offices
- Contain fire to create a safe escape route
- Fire protection over windows
- Contain area in a building e.g restraunt/cafe area in a school/department store
- Great protection on doors
- Contain fire within a lift
- Boundary protection to stop fire spreading to other premises. e.g shopping centre
Our Fire Curtains can be used in the following sectors.
- Stainless steel wire reinforced glass fabric intended for applications exposed to high temperatures.
- Curtain fabric weight 0.69 kg/m2
- Grey finish.
- T Section 40mm high x 55mm deep.
100mm x 60mm double sections which can be reveal or face fitted. Specify at time of order. Designed to retain the fabric curtain during fire conditions. The guide rails expand towards the shutter box during fire conditions.
Two piece galvanised steel powder coated white as standard. Other RAL colours available. 200mm wide x 220mm high. supplied in sleeved sections to allow for expansion in fire conditions.
Galvanised steel powder coated white as standard. Other RAL colours available at extra cost.
24 V DC Tubular motor. This product is not designed for frequent use and should remain open unless activated. The motor operates under mains supply in normal use. Battery backup is provided for power failure and in the event of complete battery dischard the brake is release and the Fire Curtain will close automatically under gravity fail safe.
Standard Control Panel
- Alarm input
- Emergency override input, for emergency escape switch
- Audio visual output
- 24V Battery backup
Face or reveal fit to masonry, concrete or fire protected steel with at lease the fire resistance rating of the product being fitted.
Upgraded Control Panel
- Spilt drop curtain to retain smoke & allow emergency escape.
- Safety device inputs.