Retractable Dock Shelters
Retractable dock shelters provide good all round protection from the outside elements keeping the workforce and goods protected. The seal is created by the side and head curtains moulding around the top and side of the vehicle as it reverses ino the loading bay to meet the dock bumpers.
In the event of of a misaligned vehicle impacting the front of the shelter, the shelter will retract preventing any potential damage to the bay. Once the vehicle leaves the bay the shelter will return to its original position.
- Galvanised pantograph steel frame (should a vehice impact the shelter it recoils dampering the force and avoiding possible damage)
- 3 mm thick PVC/Polyester front and side curtains
- Strong wind and tear resistance
- Verticle guide markings for safe operation
- Adjustable head option
Our Retractable Dock Shelters can be used in the following sectors.
The standard size of the retractable dock shelter is 3500mm wide x 3500mm high x 600mm projection. Can be made to suit varying vehicle heights. The standard head curtain size is 1200mm and the side curtains are 700mm, although this can be changed to suit the clients requirements. The roof of shelter is sloped to allow any water to run off.
Our retractable shelters are constructed from electr-plated box section and covered in a PVC material and are made with cantilever arms. The curtains are made from heavy duty material with high visibility guide stripes to the side curtains.
- 900mm projection
- Ground level installation
- Sewn type curtains
- Other colours available on request
- Electrically operated adjustable head curtain
- Corner pads
- Partial or fully laminated head curtain